Our ultra-sensitive Pregnancy Test Strips, in a convenient and economical pack of 50 tests. The tests come in individually sealed pouches. Our Pregnancy Test Strips are of the highest quality available. The sensitivity is also the best you can find on the market, enabling you to test in an even smaller window. The tests are clinically tested, with an accuracy of over 99%.
- 50 Pregnancy Test Strips - Ultra Sensitive, sensitivity of 10 mIU/mL
- Top-of-the-line Pregnancy Test sensitivity, best available
- Easy to use, with full instructions
- Easy to read, with wider 5mm strips
- Over 99% accuracy, clinically tested
How it works
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after conception and is secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. When the strip is immersed into a urine specimen, capillary action carries the specimen to migrate along the membrane. When hCG in the sample reaches the Test Zone region of the membrane, it will form a coloured line. The absence of this coloured line suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedure control, a coloured line will appear at the control zone area of the test strip if the test has been performed correctly.
How to use
It is important to note that because of its highest concentration of hCG, the first morning urine specimen is optimal. Also, make sure to consult the correct instructions and manuals.
1. Remove a strip from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible
2. Place the tip of the strip in urine for at least 3-5 seconds until thoroughly wet. Do not immerse past the arrow mark
3. Remove strip from the urine and lay on a flat surface
4. Wait for colour bands to appear
5. Do not read before 5 minutes or after 10 minutes