Our Ovulation Test Strips, in a convenient and economical pack of 50 tests. The tests come in individually sealed pouches. Our Ovulation Test Strips are of the highest quality available. The tests are clinically tested, with an accuracy of over 99%.
- 50 Ovulation Test Strips, sensitivity of 30 mIU/ml
- Easy to use, with full trilingual instructions
- Easy to read, with wider 5mm strips
- Over 99% accuracy, clinically tested
How it works
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. The egg then passes into the fallopian tube where it is ready to be fertilized. In order for pregnancy to occur, the egg must be fertilized by sperm within 24 hours after its release. Immediately before ovulation, the body produces a large amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) which triggers the release of an egg from the ovary. This “LH surge” usually takes place in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH Ovulation Rapid Test Strip is a complete system to help predict the time of ovulation and peak fertility. It is during this fertile time that pregnancy is most likely to occur. The LH Ovulation Rapid Test Strip detects the LH surge in urine, signalling that ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24-36 hours. The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal LH antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of LH.
How to use
It is important to note that it is usually best to test in the afternoon and to keep testing at the same time each day. Also, make sure to consult the correct instructions and manuals.
1. Determine the day to begin testing. You can refer to the full user manual for detailed instructions.
2. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test strip from
the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
3. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip when immersing the strip. See the illustration.
4. Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the coloured line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.