If you are really looking forward to knowing your baby’s gender, you can use the Baby Gender Predictor Test. It can be used to determine the gender as early as the 10th week of pregnancy, with over 80% accuracy. The test is easy to use, all in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 IntelliGender Baby Gender Predictor Test
- Easy to use and easy to read, with full instructions
- Usable as early as 10th week of pregnancy
- Over 80% accuracy, clinically tested
How it works
The Baby Gender Predictor Test is a urine test, much like the pregnancy and ovulation tests. It uses first morning urine and a proprietary mix of chemicals that reacts with a combination of hormones to indicate the gender of your baby. It is easy to perform and provides results in-home so the news can be shared right away. Please note that IntelliGender may not predict your baby’s gender with 100% accuracy. As such, we recommend to not interpret the results as definitive, and highly recommend to verify the results via ultrasound.
How to use
It is important to note that the test is optimized to function with the first morning urine, where the concentration of the hormones the test examines is the highest. Please consult the user manual for detailed instructions.
1. Collect your first morning urine and insert the indicated amount into the test vessel.
2. Swirl rapidly in a circular motion and place the kit on a flat surface undisturbed for as long as indicated in the instructions accompanying the kit.
3. Read the kit at eye level and match the colour to the boy or girl colour chart on the test vessel.
A yellow to orange colour indicates a girl. A smoky green colour indicates a boy.