Our ultra-sensitive Pregnancy Midstream Test, in a convenient and economical pack of 2 tests. The tests come in individually sealed pouches. Our Pregnancy Midstream Test is of the highest quality available. The sensitivity is also the best you can find on the market, enabling you to test in an even smaller window. The test is clinically tested, with an accuracy of over 99%.
- 2 Pregnancy Midstream Tests - Ultra Sensitive, sensitivity of 10 mIU/mL
- Top-of-the-line Pregnancy Test sensitivity, best available
- Easy to use and easy to read, with full instructions
- Over 99% accuracy, clinically tested
How it works
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after conception and is secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. When the strip is immersed into a urine specimen, capillary action carries the specimen to migrate along the membrane. When hCG in the sample reaches the Test Zone region of the membrane, it will form a coloured line. The absence of this coloured line suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedure control, a coloured line will appear at the control zone area of the test strip if the test has been performed correctly.
How to use
It is important to note that because of its highest concentration of hCG, the first morning urine specimen is optimal. Also, make sure to consult the correct instructions and manuals.
1. Remove the midstream test from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
2. Remove the cap and hold the midstream test by the thumb grip with the exposed absorbent tip pointing directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds.
Note: Do not urinate on the Test and Control windows. If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the absorbent tip of the midstream test into the urine for 10 seconds.
3. After removing the midstream test from your urine, immediately replace the Cap over the Absorbent Tip, lay the midstream test on a flat surface with the Test and Control windows facing upwards, and then begin timing. As the test begins to work, you may notice a light red flow moving across the Test and Control windows.
4. Read the result in 5 minutes. Do not read the result after 10 minutes.